Post class Reflection


     Today we were taught X and taught Y, here is another example or my take on some Z things done on the class. 

This is the common template, i find when i gaze over other post class reflections. I am trying something new today. One that actually represents my feelings and may help me grab a correct path.

 Handling the situation:

    The train is out of the track; Deviated from its journey. Looks like its heading the opposite path. How can i bring it back? I have to assess the situation, understand the condition, and make plans according to it. Somehow my brain manages to abstract things out. Not this time; 

i have a problem with my retention of vocabulary, My problem solving skills, my persuasive skills and in overall my passive way of learning things. That is not how a society changing figure is born. 

The irony of thinking that i am not genetically gifted; when i am a human who is on top of the food chain. It only make sense when i juxtapose me with a successful entrepreneur. My narrow viewpoint, sparse susceptibility to change, low motivation and self loathing is not going to work.

Acknowledgement itself is not going to fill the plate. i should clear out the clutter like Random YouTube Videos that is not fit for the situation. i am going for a walk instead. Listening to random hippity hoppity western electronic songs is not going to cut the cake, Grab a interesting Audio-book instead. But seriously some kind of action is needed.

When someone is good at something; acknowledge them instead of criticizing them; go and learn from them or compete with them but don't give some lame excuses. 

 I am frightened by the fact that i lack behind in many areas, I am overwhelmed; This time i am not escaping this reality to further make it worse. I am accessing them, giving them the time so i can explain to myself, why this is happening and how can i resolve it.

These are the things that i grasped when i read five elements of effective thinking

 1. Prejudices will hit; don't suppress them, identify and debug them

2. Make things simple, what could be the simple case of this

3. Make sure that you are standing on a strong base.

4. rebuttal, or what one might say a opposing perspective is important.

5. think before you speak; 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post Class Reflection: Week 3

Jay mata Devi Durga Bhawani : Dashain homework

Ethos, Pathos and Logos