Post Class Reflection: Week 3

Retaining facts is arduous when there are no connecting dots. Motivation is just clinging and ready to be cut off at any moment, Skepticism about the practical usage of course material is at peak. I just can't focus. May be that is the reason why My post class reflection blog is late. Sorry if  the topic of discussion in the class is blurred. Anyways this is about the class taken on Wednesday, July of 29th.
I have faint hint on discussion about acrostic poem. The task was to create a acrostic poem out of our own name. The trick is to think our name as acronym.   I recently read about GNU which abbreviates as "GNU's Not Unix".  Notice the usage of acronym usage within its long form. I felt compelled to do something similar to it so Here is my acrostic poem

A: Ashish
S: Seeks
H: Haste
I: In
S: Synergic   
H: Horde
 I could be more creative and latch into excessive feel-good, uplifting adjectives that makes me look like a perfect person but that is not who i am. I believe in dexterity and actions rather than the figment of imagination that doesn't depict fallibility.

A: ashish
S: smokes 
H: Hashish 
 I : In
S : Serenity
H: of Hesitation 

I don't endorse or use Hashish and i am strictly against it but just for the fun of creation i can imagine anything.


Two groups presented that day. One of the group comprising of Lokesh and Aashutosh and other comprised Aaditya, Sujit and Roshan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jay mata Devi Durga Bhawani : Dashain homework

Ethos, Pathos and Logos