You just want justice for nirmala panta, because it is trending. Change my mind
Some Unga punga hit the jackpot with hit and trial on fire. Then Everybody started banging stones to create a spark ; it made life easy because cooked food made chewing easier. Fire is a trend albeit a non decaying one. Similarly Money is a construct, it has no real value unless a large group of people decide that it has value; Money has a trend. But there are sadhus who deny the usage. Do they matter? Not for a society. When whole society is based upon collaboration ,sharing, and setting up the trends individual thoughts don't matter, you have to deviate towards majority to be part of society in someway. I want justice for Victim for X reasons, so do many of them, maybe with different motive and different reasons hence it is a trend, doesn't matter if i just want validity through likes and comment or i am someone who really cares. I am who you may generalize as society who you might blame when life doesn't go how you expect.I am same society who you bla...
Comments
Post a Comment